PEX Fittings, Tube, & Tools
PEX(cross-linked polethylene) tubing has been used for plumbing and radiant heat systems since the 1960's. It is safe for potable water service and comparatively easy to install.
JMF brass, PEX fittings are used to join, route, and cap water service and radiant heat tubing. They are formed from heavyweight plumbing brass bar stock and are completely certified and safe for potable water systems. JMF PEX fittings are made in accordance with ASTM F197-4 and CSA B137-9/B137-10. JMF PEX fittings are easy to install and provide a secure connection using common crimp rings.
• ASTM F 876 - Standard specification for cross-linked polyethylene(PEX) tubing
• ASTM F 877 - Standard specification for cross-linked polyethylene(PEX) tubing
• ASTM F 1807 - Standard specification for brass or copper insert fittings with copper crimp rings
• ASTM F 2098 - Standard specification for stainless steel clamp crimp rings
• CSA B137.5 - Cross-linked polyethylene(PEX) tubing systems for pressure applications