JMF Brass Threaded Fittings & Nipples
When strength and protection against corrosion is critical, rely on our broad family of Cast Brass Threaded Fittings and Brass Nipples. Our Fittings and Nipples meet the most demanding industry specifications.
- Federal Specifications - WW-N-351 Nipples, Pipe, Thread; WW-P-351 Pipe, Red Brass; (Copper Alloy Npo. 230)
- Seamless Pipe Size - WW-P-460 Pipe Fittings: Brass and Bronze (Threaded); WW-U-516 Unions, Brass, and Bronze, Threaded Pipe Connections and Solder-Joint Tube Connections.
- Military Standard - MS51846 Nipple, Pipe, Brass
- American National - ANSI A12.18.1 Finished and Rough Brass Plumbing Fixtures
- Standard Institute - ANSI B1.1 Inified Inch Screw Threads (UN & UNR Thread Forms); ANSI B1.20.1 Pipe Threads, General Purpose (Inch); ANSI B1.20.3 Dryseal Pipe Threads (Inch); ANSI B 16.15 Cast Bronze Threaded Fittings
- American society - ASTM B43 Seamless Red Brass Pipe, Standard Sizes
- For Testing Materials - ASTM B687 Standard Specification for Brass and Chromium-Plated Pipe Nipples
- Cast Fittings: Made from Copper Alloy C84400 which consists of 81% copper, 7% lead, 3% tin, and 9% zinc per ASTM Specification B584.
- Brass Nipples: Seamless Red Brass Pipe (Copper Alloy 230)
- FIP: Female Iron Pipe Thread (internal) ANSI Standard Taper Pipe Thread (NPTI)
- MIP: Male Iron Pipe Thread (external) ANSI Standard Taper Pipe Thread (NPTE)